Jan 23, 2010

Chocolate craving...

I suddenly craved for chocolate and carbs just now at 11pm. Perfect quick fix - Chocolate cake!

So i googled and found a great recipe for a super duper quick fix.

5 minutes chocolate cake in a mug! Made it in 2 minutes, microwaved for 3 minutes. Now, i'm enjoying it. I don't even have to worry about washing up later, just need to wash a mug and a spoon! How great is that...

Sorry, i didnt take any pics..was too eager to eat it! Mine turn out to be a bit rubbery, i think i baked it too long. Depending on your microwave watts, time varies. I'm not sure how many watts my microwave is but i did it in 3 minutes.. I think i'll try 2 mins and 30 secs next time. But it still taste nice, i added an extra spoon of cocoa powder so it's more chocolaty.

You can get the recipe here.

2 comments:

Malicious said...

Ugh, now you made me hungry @ 1am!

jy said...

lol.. Go try this quick recipe! Let me know how it turns out yea.. :D