Jan 4, 2010

I attended first day of class!

Lol.

This is worth mentioning since i skipped most of my first week of new semester. But i attended today's class and i was the second earliest in class! Woohoo! Hehe... I figured it's my last semester already, so i better attend first day of class for once.

Went to see my supervisor today and she got promoted! Good news for her, bad news for me. Cos that means she has less time to care about my thesis already. I requested her to set a dateline for us to hand in every chapters and she was a bit surprised. She said "Most students want the other way round, which is more flexible for them to arrange their time. You guys are weird". Lol. Without a duedate, i'll take my own sweet time and procrastinate, i need something to push me. I've been lacking motivation since the previous few sems. Dunno what's up with me already.

No comments: