Jan 28, 2010

Joan is bad with money

I'm sure many of you would agree with me...Lol. I don't plan for my savings, heck i dont even have a saving! If not for PTPTN loan, i wouldnt have survived til now.

Really, i mean my monthly allowance is RM300 for everything which includes petrol, toll, lunch, breakfast, university's items and outings. The first two alone already eats up all my money. I feed my car more than i feed myself.

I cannot imagine surviving without ptptn's money. Remember this post? That was my worst time ever. I practically had zero life then. Weekdays, i had classes in the morning to afternoon, after class work for Uni and certain days after that, teach my juniors. On average, i was in uni from 7am - 7pm. On weekends, work part time as promoters from 10am - 10pm. That was the very worst ever. Thank goodness for ptptn! Oh, i'm ranting again..lol..

I'm not a money person, i mean if you were to give me RM100 and ask me to do something good with it, i probably would have spend it without knowing what i did with the money. Lol.

I think it's in every Librans. Really, not lying. We're born with it, it's a package!
Librans are bad with money

*note: i'm not the person asking this question in forum! lol*

3 comments:

Malicious said...

I would kinda agree that Librans are bad with money. I overspend all the time, and most of it goes to my tummy. Not good food, but junk food...

Anonymous said...

i beg to differ :)

Jian Ming (a Libran too)

jy said...

Garry, Hehe..it's in the gene!! At least u know wat u spend it on..Lol.. :P

Jian Ming, maybe there's an exception to 25th sept 1987 born babies? :D