Sep 27, 2007

How did I celebrate my 20th birthday?

I woke up later than usual because I was studying biology the night before. I was preparing to go to uni when my mum called from downstairs to ask me to eat “mee sua”.
Mee Sua = longevity noodle (direct translation), supposedly brings long life and usually eaten during someone’s birthday.
So, I started the day with a warm, tasty bowl of noodle.
I reached the class earlier than expected, and the class went by very quickly, in probably 45 minutes or so. After class, went to the library to teach my Iraqi teammate on his Chemistry lab report and it took me another 40 mins.

Then, drove to Sunway Pyramid to have lunch with my "uncle". (Thanks for the treat uncle! :D and so sorry for being late for about an hour!!). Got home and had a quick shower before going out to have dinner with Ahilah and Leong. (Thanks Ahilah for the cake and Leong for the earring!).
I had a really nice day talking with uncle, Ahilah and Leong. I haven’t had the luxury to talk for so long with someone I’m close with, especially these few weeks where Uni has been quite miserable for me, socially. I would say this year’s birthday is a simple celebration but with much joy in it.

Lastly, thanks for all the birthday wishes people! I’m finally an adult…yeay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

siao po...
happy belated burfday lo...
i guess wish u b4 d...
just another wish...
more wish more luck ma...
so, remember to do that to me on 10 march...
thanks...

jy said...

haha...thanks Eddy!! Yes, i will DEFINATELY do that next year on 10th march!

Anonymous said...

i left something for u in my chatbox...