Sep 6, 2007

A pretty bad start in UCSI.

First day
Everything was good at first but on the way home, in the car, arguments ensued regarding financial matters and convenience among 4 of us who were car-pooling. Everyone went back in a very somber mood. Stupid orientation that took us 9 hours didn’t help a bit.

Second day
The original driver couldn’t make it to uni due to some important matters, so I had to drive us to Uni. Initially we were looking forward to this day as there was a very important segment in the orientation- the course selection, whereby we need to select the subjects taken in this semester, but due to some stupid unforeseen errors in the computer registry, we couldn’t do it, so we had to postpone it to the next day.

Third day
Was the stupidest ever! Woke up very early just to be on time for the 9 o’clock class. When we finally reach the class (on time!), it was empty, so we went to find the lecturer. And we were told that she was on MC and that there was not to be any class that day. Took us 1 hour and 30 minutes to get there and there was no class. KNN CCB!!. Nonetheless, we did our course selection and got our timetable.
For this short, 2 months semester, I’ll be taking:

Chemistry with Lab
Biology with Lab

Yup, only two subjects. And the syllabus is the same with what I’ve studied in Form 6, so this semester would be relatively easy. That’s why I’ll be working on the weekends too. And then, holiday on Nov and Dec.

AND I LOST MY HANDPHONE. My beloved 3 years old hand phone. T_T
Don’t ask how I lost it because I have no idea too. It might be stolen or I lost it, and I don’t know until now.

Fourth day
Which is today. Finally got to see the lecturers and attended the lectures which were utterly boring. To the point I was daydreaming about living in Italywith a cute hunk. Just finished reading all the lecture notes.

And now, I have to go to eat dinner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

si beh sueh...
money matters really sensitive la...
evern our interact 1...
haha...

jy said...

lol...eh, our interact one still with jm ler...what to do with it? i asked him to bank in for us, he "kaupeh"

Jian Ming said...

WAT!!!!!!