Sep 25, 2007

Updates...

The fourth week in UCSI, things got better. No more conflict between who should drive how much petrol money I should pay u and vice versa… Because, I am driving MYSELF only. But that doesn’t come easy. There was so much conflict in the first few weeks, to the extend that I actually couldn’t stand it anymore and I finally told “her” off. I refused to drive them anymore. It’s not that I care about the money; it’s just the way I’m being treated. I was treated like it’s my responsibility to send her to college, that I’m some sort of taxi driver. One day, she will follow me, the next day, when she feels like no mood, she will follow others. And they amount of money she paid me was so meager that couldn’t even eat a bowl of porridge with that money. And I accepted that but the fact that she even argued with me because she refused to pay that much really puts me off. And that was it. That was the final straw. I didn’t even argue with her when she refused to drive me to class (although she will pass by Shah Alam anyway). And yet, she would argue with me because of the amount of money that was not enough for me to wipe my ass to eat lunch. By the way, just to clarify, “her” is not Sue san.

Ok, my annoying brother Mickael Yee Kok Chye wants to play Dota now because tommorow he cannot play during work ( written as requested by him)

No comments: