Sep 25, 2007

Procrastination.

I have become so lazy since joining UCSI.
I should be reading in the library instead of surfing the net in the computer lab.
I should be listening to the lectures instead of daydreaming.
I should have attended the class instead of sleeping at home.

BUT, every time I tell myself that I cannot be so lazy, somehow, I seem to rationalize every wrong action I made.
I am surfing the net because I’m researching for my assignments (of course there are other things too, like chatting on msn, checking friendsters etc)
I am daydreaming because I already know what the lecturers are teaching about.
I did not attend the class because I had to work the day before, so that was why I couldn’t wake up in the morning.

You see, I have become a lazy person who procrastinates a lot.
“There are always tomorrow.”
“I am too tired from all the traveling/ working. This can wait”
“I don’t have to study now; I still have time before exam”
And a million more reasons…

Someone gotta tell me why I shouldn’t procrastinate. Because I’m enjoing life by procrastinating.

No comments: