Jan 13, 2009

Dysfunctional

I think i've a dysfunctional family. I'd like to think i don't have one.
In fact, i'm those people who will pity other dysfunctional family and silently thank god that my family is normal. But with so many things that happened lately, i can't ignore that fact.

I'm not gonna show and tell here. I was brought up with 'family matters are for family only' mentality. No matter how close you are with me, you'll never gonna know about my family problems. Sure, i might tell u the surface of it, but not the whole thing. So, please don't ask, i will tell you if u buy me Rihanna's ticket i feel like telling.

Just feel like ranting. But on a happier note, Congrats Eddy for finding the love of his life! We're all happy for you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i m still single ok?

jy said...

Not for long :)