Jan 16, 2009

I've evolved

From my first post back in 2004 until now, i've really grown up.
The way i blog last time was shall i say, kiddy and whiny. Lol.
I used to blog about my holidays, my work experience etc. You know, boring stuff like that. Hehe..what do you expect, i was 17 at that time...

But the weird thing is that my English last time was better than now. Well, that's what i think.

I used to have a diary back when i was 10 years old. A real diary, handwritten and sometimes filled with silly artworks. I had it up until i was form 5 then i decided to give it up cos i found blogging is way 'cooler'. Lol. But of course there are limitations to blogging. Like you can't post about your fantasies, bitchings about friends, crushes u had on ur frens private matters.

I even had names for all my 6 diaries! (one for each year) Lol.
You could say they were my best friends at that time. haha. From those diaries, i found out who was my first crush when i was 10 years old, my first bag, my first period (yes, i even wrote this down!), my favourite cartoon (Rugrats!), and even my first birthday present!

No, i won't reveal all that here. It's really funny reading those silly "omg, XXX stares at me in skool today!". I wrote everything down. Back then, all that matters to me was what score i got for maths, or what XXX was wearing on 'Hari Kanak-Kanak', or daydreaming about Boyzone singing a song for me. Lol. Those were the days, huh?

Now, everything is different. Everyone has grown up, friends drifted apart, some has changed, some has not. I have changed. For better, i hope. It takes effort to maintain friendships.

So, if you think you have not say 'hi' to me for a long time, it's time to do so!!! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ><

Benjamin said...

hi! now i feel myself blog like a kiddy/whinny~ I do blog about my holidays, working experience etc... >.<

Anonymous said...

baboon yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hi hi hi...:)

jy said...

haha..hi everyone!!!
xD