Jan 9, 2009

My first time.

Went to Euphoria yesterday night with Sui Jing and her friends. smilie
Hehe..was excited cos the first time going clubbing.
Yes, pathetic i know. 22 years old. I feel so old there. smilie

Seriously, the people over were like 18, or 19.
But anyway, it was fun there. Euphoria is the only club around which is non-smoking.

Perfect for me cos i absolutely hate the smell of smoke. Hate going to those mamak with a lot of ppl smoking. End up have to wash hair again after mamak. Spoils the fun la..

But one thing though, yesterday's music was kind of weird. Maybe that's how trance and techno sounds like but i dont like it. Prefer RnB and Pop. At least can feel the beat. But the dance floor damn keng la. smilie

The dancefloor vibrates to the music. Seriously, it moves! haha... my fren couldnt stand properly in her high heels.

But one thing that seriously irritates me was that some guys like to go behind girls and gyrate their balls to the girls ass when she's dancing. Really annoying.

I find that so irritating. Come on, we just wanna dance. Give us a break man..
Just so pervert. shakehead.gif

But all in all, it was alright. Free cover charge plus a free drink cos it was ladies night. smilie
Anyone going clubbing, call me! lol. I'm beginning to feel i'm converted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so they have ladies night? how about guys night? dont exist right? this is a real gender bias here...