Apr 17, 2008

Ah...i love holiday..

I'm just in my first week of holiday and i'm loving it!
The past few days was spent on cleaning up my room, making stuff out of rubbishes (some people called it artwork) and reading James Patterson's thriller. I wish i had a camera to take down all the pretty stuff i made out of rubbishes. I made earring stands out of old cardboard and CD holder (which were quite pretty..) , i baked chocolate cakes (hehe...my family finished it in one day!) and i've finished 2 novels so far.

I didn't wanna go out and spend more money, so i was stuck at home. I watched tons of TV shows, volunteered with housework (very rare, my mum was so happy!) and surf the net. It was quite fun, i'm enjoying my 'alone' time with myself. Yea yea, i know, i'm always alone but i never really had the time to be alone to ENJOY what i like to do.

Anyway, i'm a warehouse junkie, i admit. Hey, where can a girl go shopping when she has no money?? So, when i knew about Metrojaya and LOreal's Warehouse sale next week, i'm overjoyed!! Hehe...i'm saving up now, trying not to spend a single cent this week, so that i have enough for next week...:D

I thought i would share this 'great' news with you all. Anyone, wants to tag along next week? I'll be the first one there...(hehe..call me kiasu, i'm a Malaysian)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe i cant go back for the warehouse sales la.. too bad..
:(
*elaine*

jy said...

aiya, elaine...u shud tell me what u want to buy, i will help u buy one ma...nvm la, got next time wan..u faster come back oo...