Apr 30, 2008

I fooled someone today...

I was working today in UM. This is a conversation between me and my friend who was working with me.

Wk: Eh, you don’t look like Chinese la.

Joan: Ya, I know. When I was working for another job, a lot of Chinese auntie come and speak to me in Malay…

Wk: ….no la, you don’t really look like Malay la..

Joan: Then, I look like what? Ang mo?

Wk: Actually, ya lor..

Joan:* :D* haha..you know why? My grandpa is portugese mix.

Wk: Oh, really ah? No wonder la..

-------------------- After a while--------------------

Wk: Eh, but then why you have Chinese name?

Joan: Oh, cos my grandpa’s mother is portugese, but dad is Chinese ma..

Wk: Oh, so means your great grandma is portugese la..

Joan: *nodd*

Hahaha….i fooled him! He didn’t know I was folling him, maybe until now, after he has seen this post…wahahaha

I look like angmo~~~ ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...woahh..gt sum1 kena fooled leh...kekekeke..cant blame him la..he 2 naive d..an 2 believe in everythg u said..hehehhe
XD
~TLF~

jy said...

hahaha...no la, he's not naive la, impossible! i'm just too good in acting..hehe...

Anonymous said...

yaloh..he mana ada naive wan..hehehe..kudoa leh..u r a good actor..x sangka he tertipuu..waahahhaaha..
~TLF~~