Apr 14, 2008

Books for sale...

I was cleaning my room (finally!) yesterday and i found tons of books. My sister's IT books, bro's comic, magazines and etc. I've already sent the magazines to recycling centres along with a huge pile of lecture notes. Wanted to do so with the rest of my sis's textbooks but too sayang la... i mean, those books are still quite new and not cheap eh...Plus, i'm seriously short of cash now..

So, i decided to sell them online...Lowyat was the first, followed by ucsi forum. Sad to say i dont have eBay or Lelong account, and i don't intend to create one because the transaction method is a bit complicated for me (i know, i'm terrible in online trading and stuff).

Anyway, here's the progress so far,
There's no reply from ucsi forum. :(
Lowyat has 30 hits so far (i've posted it for almost 8 hours now) and no reply. Not to mention, my post is already on the 8th page (someone pls bump my page!)....Lowyat has 127,615 members and, on average more than 2000 people are online at one time. This is not looking good, i mean 30 out of 120k people???? That's less than 0.03%!!!!

I never knew selling things online would be this hard...

This is the thread in lowyat: Pls go and check it out.

5 comments:

Benjamin said...

did i actually sell you or borrow u my pure maths text book? LOL

jy said...

-_-
i borrowed from u.... hehe...yea, u reminded me, i almost forgot to return the book to u...when u free? i'm not using the book anymore....

Benjamin said...

haha, u free all the time huh? dunno when i'll be free also... my schedule recently got corrupted... haha.. i'll contact ya when i do.. hehe

Anonymous said...

lol...
she sold it to my cousin...

Benjamin said...

WTF! kim hong? did he take maths? i tot he takes acc & sej?