Apr 13, 2008

Finished!

I had my last paper on the 10th and I’m so so glad it’s over. Not because I have 3 weeks holiday but because the night before the 10th was torturous. Two major papers in one bloody day, Chemistry and Biochem. And knowing me, naturally, I would only study during the very last minute (which I really regret now). Somehow, I managed to finish 6 chapters in one day. I sat on the exam hall for 6 hours that day. Let’s hope my result wouldn’t be so bad…

Anyway, I have 3 weeks holiday now! Even before the final paper, I had already written down a ‘Things to do after final’ list. On top of the list is cleaning my room. Not surprising because that’s always on top of my list whenever I have exam! I haven’t been blogging recently. There’s nothing interesting to write anymore, considering my life only revolves around books books and books. Boring, I know….

I need a new hp!!! Currently, I’m using the superold nokia phone, with no camera, mp3, only had the basic. So, basically, I can only make calls and sms…

Anyone kind enough to sponsor me?? :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. so fast finish exam.. that's so nice.. hehe.. next will be my turn to have final exams.. i will try my best to get excellent result.. hope u will enjoy ur holiday ya.. n abt the hp, sorry, cant help.. haha.. but i m sure u will find a way to get one, rite?
-may-

jy said...

good luck May! hehe...As for my hp, i'm currently searching for every single cent at home...Sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit!

Vee Mae said...

6 hours of exams?! U gotta be kidding!!