Apr 19, 2008

UCSI is getting desperate..

I was driving today, somewhere in Bandar Baru Klang and i stopped at a traffic light.
I turn my head to my right and to my horror, i saw a UCSI banner on a lamppost. No big deal, just one banner. Green light, so i drive on and there were more UCSI banners! In fact they were on every lamp post in that street.

Why so surprised, you asked? Well, firstly, this was in Klang, about 50km away from UCSI (even places nearer to UCSI like PJ don't have these kind of banners...) and secondly, because i'm in my 3 weeks semester break and i don't wish to see or hear my college's name. It's stressful just to hear 'UCSI'. I know i'm exaggerating but i'm beginning to get sick of that name. I hear it in the radio every morning in the car on the way to UCSI, and in the newspaper. Heck, i can even see 'UCSI' on a mineral bottle, file, t-shirts, books....just about everywhere. I'm just wondering when they'll start producing UCSI donuts so i can eat them!...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.