Dec 18, 2007

Last Day of Work.

I will miss this company. Tomorrow will be my last day of work. But boss decided to do a farewell lunch for me earlier, which was today since he has appointments tomorrow.

So, we went to Subang to eat Japanese food in a very cozy and super nice ambience restaurant called Rakuzen. The exterior design of the restaurant was rather modest. But the interior was really nice. Very Japanese like, with all the lighting, bamboos and paintings at the right places. Looking at its nice ambience, it suddenly occurred to me that this lunch would probably worth my one week salary. There were only 4 of us. But what the heck, I don’t have to pay anything. J

I had a Grilled Unagi Set which was really really nice. And of course, my favourite Chuka Lidako. Superb. Fresh and juicy. I don’t really know how to describe food, so pardon me for my lack of vocab. But anyway, I was right. The bill was around 220++ for four persons’ lunch.

Although it was just two short months, I’ve learnt more than I did in any other previous jobs. From this job, I’ve:

1. Gained extra 2 kg, at least. Largely because of me going to pantry to search for food whenever I was free. And usually, I would be free most of the time.

2. Gained Super valuable knowledge about sales and marketing. How to deal with ‘leceh’ customers and scared-of-responsibilities-colleagues.

3. More friends. My colleagues are all great people. Very successful yet humble. Plus, they always treat me lunch because according to them, students like me must save money for college. Lol. I wish all my future colleagues are like them.

4. Experience the fun of going back early, coming to work late. Hehe. But my boss was cool about it.

5. the freedom to buy whatever food I want to eat in office and claim it under companies expenses. Hehe..

6. learnt how to talk nicely to customers although kena scold by them like, must be calm. If not all the four letter words will come out already.

Anyway, I’m on movie marathon now. So far, completed The Enchanted, and The Golden Compass. Tommorow will be I am legend. The day after tomorrow: National Treasure. Then, finally Warlords. Oh and if time permits, Alvin and the Chipmunks too.

So, if anyone wants to join the marathon, just drop me a call/sms. Need more kaki.

No comments: