Dec 22, 2007

Updates

Since I have only two more weeks of holiday left, I’ve tried to maximize my time and I’m still trying. Okay, so I’ve started my marathon of outings since last Saturday, 15th Dec.

Saturday, 15 Dec
I went for Bakuteh very early in the morning with Sook May, Jen Lim, Kean Beng and Wei Kuo. That was the first time I had such a heavy breakfast at blardy early 9am.
Later that day, Lai fu joined us for a movie ‘Enchanted’ in JJ Bukit Raja. It was the worst movie I’ve watched this year. Believe me when I said the worst. I was yawning throughout the movie and thinking “Shit, this is where my RM9 went to??!!” It was the most fairytale movie ever. I won’t recommend it to anyone, even kids. It will only feed their imagination about some prince charming. After movie, we went Oldtown to chit chat about uni lives and stuff for a few hours.
For dinner, I, May, Lai Fu and Kean Beng went for the famous ‘Mee Hun Kueh’ in Berkeley.

Sunday, 16 Dec
This was a ‘girls only’ outing day. Elaine and I went to Sunway Pyramid since she had not been to the new wing. We shopped for 6 hours and the most satisfied item I bought was none other than J.Co Donuts! This time around, we only had to que for 30 minutes plus, we also got a free glazy donuts. Hehe…I went home as a happy little girl with her donuts.
At night, went out with sis to Ikea to buy some stuff for her soon-to-be house. I finally called it a day at around 11pm. Never knew buying furniture would be so tiring..

Monday, 17 Dec
Back to work. Woke up late as usual to work all thanks to the previous late night. At night, stayed at home to be a good girl and ‘pui’ mummy for dinner.

Tuesday, 18 Dec
It was ladies day! So, after work, Me and Elaine went for a movie ‘The golden compass’. This show was much more better than the previous one (Enchanted). It was quite nice actually. I like the scenery and the animation. They looked so real and Nicole Kidman was so gorgeous in the movie. The only drawback was 80% of the cinema was filled with couples. Hey, wasn’t it supposed to be ladies day??? And the most irritating thing was that directly two rows in front of me, sat a couple (my juniors in Klang High School) and these two were kissing each other on the lips in front of me. Wth?? I mean I don’t mind if they kissed or make out or whatever (Hey, it’s a freeshow for me, why not?), but not while I’m watching a movie. It was blardy hell distracting! Caused me to loose my concentration and i ended asking Elaine about certain scene in the movie. Later, Yong Han and his cousin joined us for supper. We had bubble tea and talked until we had to be shooed by the waitresses who were eagerly waiting for us to go back so that they can close the restaurant.

Wednesday, 19 Dec
My last day of work. So, I decided to go back home one hour earlier. Hehe..and also because my boss went back after lunch. Previous day, me and Elaine bought tickets to watch ‘I am Legend’. There were five of us, Elaine, me, Sue , Kar Liang and Phor Xiang. This movie was okay, I prefer the Golden Compass, but it was obviously better than Enchanted. Will Smith was damn tough in the show. Very built and sturdy.
We went for dinner ‘Loo Mee’ behind Klang Parade.
At night, around 11pm, Leong and me went for mamak. We talked for hours until her mum called her to come back home.

Thursday, 20 Dec
This was a public holiday. So, to avoid ridiculous traffic and swarms of people, I stayed at home and read a nice novel by James Patterson.

Friday, 21 Dec
Elaine, Me, Wei Kuo, Yong Han and his cousin went for karaoke in GreenBox Bukit Tinggi. It was fun, some of us sang off tune, but we couldn’t care less. It was supposed to be a ‘release-stress’ day. And best of all, it was very cheap for students, only RM8 and you get to sing for hours plus unlimited drinks and titbits.
After that, Elaine, me and Wei Kuo went to Oldtown and talked for hours again. It’s amazing how we always have things to talk about. There was never a silent moment. For dinner, we went to a hawker stall nearby and had chicken rice.

Saturday, 22 Dec
Which is today. I’m going for another marathon again. This time, it’s Nando’s marathon. I’ll be going lunch in Nando’s with my addicted-to-nandos uncle .Then, tomorrow Nando’s with Ahilah and Wednesday Nando’s with my ex-colleague.

And that was the end of week one. I’ll be back for more updates soon..
Till then, stay tune to Blog Me and have a Merry Christmas! ;P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that show really bad?
well, please let's the dream exist...
chat non-stop?
too 'chee chap' adi...
anyway, good luck n merry christmas...
by da way, u shud pointed out how good is my singing...
haha...

Anonymous said...

well.. i think that enchanted movie is nice.. really.. i just love fairy tales.. haha.. dun really understand y u dun like it.. but then diff ppl got diff opinion.. hehe.. enjoy more!!
:)
-may-

kagome_chan said...

haha my sis loves the movie and I personally don't want to see dancing cockroaches (SO DISGUSTING!!!) so I am not watching it. You sound like you are having fun!! Miss you guys heaps. Was thinking of you all at New year and the time we went to watch fireworks but FAILED. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

ms joan yee u know i wasted how much saliva in tat few days..
anyway im goin bac soon.. hopefully v can hv sweet time together..