Dec 9, 2007

People i avoid.

Some people are weird and scary. Some are just plain morons. Some are one of a kind.
There are so many kinds of people in this world. But I have always avoided certain kind of people in my life.

1. People who avoided me first. It’s my natural instinct to do that. People avoid me for no reason, and in retaliation, I avoid them too. And I reckon that’s why I keep losing friends every year. It’s not that I’m arrogant or anything. I’ve tried to talk to them, to know the reason behind this but they refused to even talk to me. So, fine, let it be. I don’t need a friend like that. The next time they try to patch things up with me, sorry, I’m not a forgiver.


Now, how i wish these people are like this cloud. I can just blow them away whenever they get too near me. Saves the hassle of avoiding them.

2. Negative people. I call them whiners. They are those people who whine about every single thing in life. It’s very easy to identify them. Apart from their obvious sulking and frowning, they have limited vocabulary.
Their favourite phrase: “Why me???”

If i was the prime minister, this will be seen in every single corner in the country.

3. People who are interested in me when they don’t know the real me. It’s very irritating. These people have only seen me no more than five times and have talked to me less than a total of 10 minutes. How could you be interested in anyone at all given that time frame?? In my view, these people are desperados.

Desperados makes me sick. Urgh.

4. Buggers. These people just don’t understand the meaning of ‘Away’ on MSN. They keep nudging you till it gets onto your nerve. This is also one of the main reason I’m having less contacts in my friends list and more in my deleted list. In person, if I ever see them, I try to ignore their existence, just like how I’m used to ignoring them on MSN.

I wish i could make this appear on their computers everytime these buggers nudge me on MSN.

5. Women having their PMSes. I have seen and experience the fury. Believe me, you better run before they’ve been possessed by the PMS devils. Scarier than watching Britney Spears on MTV Movie Awards.

Yes people. Be VERY afarid of these women.


6. Two faces people/ Fakes. I’ve known many of these. Some of them had even once become my closest friends. It’s easy to fall into their trap because it’s hard to spot them. And once you do, it is usually too late. I despise these people; they feed on people’s insecurity. I had been manipulated by them before and now, everyone thinks I’m the selfish, unappreciative and ungrateful one. And they get to be the noble, kind and selfless one. What the heck, I don’t live on others’ opinions and expectations.

So, there you go. This is only a fraction from my real list. But the rest are less ‘severe’ than these people. Are you anywhere in this list?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have visited ur blog many times since this post,,nobody commented yet...so, i comment lo

6th group? Hmm...

i think i am being patient whenever u get angry mOst of the times...

Anonymous said...

em.. i guess i m in the 6th one without me realising it.. cos according to mak, i like being neutral.. not helping any side.. m i? pls let me know.. but truly, even when u gets angry without me knowing the reasons, i m the first to say sorry to u.. dun understand y.. maybe because u r my fren.. but an advise.. dun try to avoid ppl.. try to understand them k.. this might makes u feel better n even happier.. hope this will help..
-may-

Anonymous said...

not 1st
i got ask u out oso

not 2nd
always above heaven

not 3rd
dun really talk 2 u at 1st

not 4th
i seldom away

not 5th
i m man

not 6th
i m true 2 every1, unless u think i am not

yeah, no wonder u din avoid me...

jy said...

Anonymous: Thanks for being so patience with me. If you could let me know who u are, i'll try to be more patience towards u next time ok?

May, no la, u're not that bad la....yes, u are neutral but you're not two faces. Big diff between those two.

Eddie: ya la, u're super true to everyone, to the extent of swearing in front of girls..

Anonymous said...

Sian........

guess which group i am
lol

~mereshell~