Nov 9, 2009

My driving skill

Yea, i know i suck in driving. Lol.. I'm not exactly the most horrible driver on earth but i'm not the best either.

I know nothing about cars, gears, engine etc etc. I can't even drive a manual car!
I would say i'm a very very careful driver. I make sure there's at least 1 meter between my car and the car in front. I absolutely hate tail gating drivers and i get phobia when i sit in my friend's car who tail gates. I would step so hard on the floor, as if there's an imaginary brake. Lol. And my friend will look at me like i'm crazy and started laughing. Blame it on a car accident few years back.

But i drive decently fast on highway, i can't stand drivers who hog the fast lane. Anyway, i brought my car to fix today and i just realised i suck in car stuffs. Then it suddenly occur to me i need a friend who knows about car (so i won't get extorted the next time i bring my car to fix). And guess what? That bugger pops into my mind. Lol. Unintentionally.. It's just that whenever i have car or computer problems, i'll ask his opinion. Well, put in handphone, camera, golfing problems for that matter too. Lol. He is a very resourceful person. He knows a bit of everything, which is good. Anyway, back to the topic. Another evident i'm bad in driving is that i have a terrible sense of direction. Two years in Cheras but i still don't know how to get to KL city from Cheras. I can even get lost in Shah Alam. Lol.. Yes, i am bad...

I think it's the gene again.

5 comments:

Malicious said...

Hey, there are ppl out there who are more resourful. Time for you to meet more ppl, haha!

Anonymous said...

yaya.. dun think abt that person onli.. sure got better person out there.. hehe..:)
-may-

jy said...

lol..

Garry, i'm trying. :)
I guess i'm not the sociable type of person...

May, yup...Thanks ya...
how was your exam today? Why so fast u go Penang... T.T
We want to meet u also cannot... :(

Eddy said...

actually you still have many friends who know a little bit more than a bit about everything...
don't like to on my speaker when I visit your blog because the song hurts...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!