Nov 2, 2009

New Skin!

Decided to change the old skin cos too boring and too confusing. Took me a few hours to decide the skin, downloaded a few but had problems with the coding. Hehe... so after consultation with uncle Lim, Eddy and Jian Ming, i decided to choose this. Easy, simple and minimal.

The old template caused me so much trouble. I can't use the widgets function, cant edit the layout unless i change the html. So much problem.

Anyway, just a short update here.
I quit from playing the game, and trying to solve the puzzle. For that puzzle has found another new puzzle. Yea, and in the process, i got burned. Pretty bad, i think. I'm just pissed at myself for falling for sucker like him. Should have seen it coming after all the advice given by Eddy and Jian Ming. So stupid of me, felt like i've been played.

I'm an idiot for falling for a sucker like him. Just wish that this won't screw up my thesis proposal presentation this Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need advice from Expert love doc? haha

pete

jy said...

lol. Thanks Pete for letting me use the pc for these few nights.. :)