Nov 18, 2009

New found motivation!

I keep seeing people post on fb or on msn - "Two is better than one". Must be the Taylor Swift duet song with erm..some boyband.. Forgot who already. You know, seriously, that song makes people more emo. Yea, it's nice yada yada but emo songs like that can make people depressed and suicidal.

Not saying me obviously. I'm okay now...really..i'm not so emo anymore. I even have the courage to agree to meet him, to settle stuffs and all. I don't want to make one more enemy, and it's always good to have more friends. :)
But anyway, we both agree to meet but at the last minute guess what? Yeap, he ffk again. The reason given was, he has to cut hair. Wth right?? Seriously, couldn't he have given a better reason? He couldn't even be bothered to come out with a better excuse.

From then on, i've promised not to meet him anymore. I think i've given him enough chances. No point wasting my time when the other party couldn't be bothered. Anyway, i've made a deal with Eddy that if i don't meet him for one year, eddy will spend me any food i want. :D

So, it shall be one year from 15th Nov 2009. Save your money, Eddy. I will succeed! :D

Anyway, had a wake up call this week after talking to my sis (i've never told her this, but she's my role model!) and a pretty successful but humble guy. I need to seriously focus on my studies already. I pretty much screw up my second year, so i need to get excellent results from now on to get first class honours. Cgpa 4.0 is out of the question now, i can only hope for first class honours. By excellent i mean, i need to get A+ for all my 3 remaining subjects, and get 80% and above for my thesis. Tough, i know, but i think if i push myself hard enough, i might accomplish.

My daily mission to accomplish on Nov 2009:
1) Study at least 3 hours
2) Research at least 3 hours
3) Jog at least 30 mins
4) Max limit of 2 hours online
5) Sleep latest by 2am (This is toughest of all!)

Weekends are of course for outings and family time :D

Beginning is always the hardest. Let's hope i can stick to this plan.

1 comment:

Eddy said...

all the best!