Nov 4, 2009

Presentation Day!

Another two more days to my thesis proposal presentation on Friday.
Good thing mine is on the last day cos i've been procrastinating a lot. Just started to draft out my speech now. Sorry for being so emotional the past few days.

I've vowed to myself that 'I won't let him see me fall!'. I won't fall, i won't be so emotionally driven, i will FOCUS on my future. Suckers like him doesn't deserve my tears and sweat! Funny thing is, until now he's still acting dumb, like as if he doesn't know what is happening. Still asking me why i ask him to leave me alone and don't find me anymore. What is wrong with people like him? I mean, why does he still finds me when he already has a gf. Such a blow to my ego! As if he's showing off or something. I seriously felt like i've been played. So stupid of me!

All this time i was thinking, whether i should let go or tell him the truth, i thought i had the upper hand. But suddenly he tells me he's dating another girl. Imagine my shock and anger. I mean if you don't like me, stop wasting my time, stop playing with me! Stop giving me stupid hints and false hope!

And you know? At the very end of all this, he says "I hope we still can be good friends like before". If he was in front of me at that time, i swear i would have strangled him. Idiotic acting dumb player! Yes, i labeled him as player cos i wasn't his first victim. Should have learn from his history.

Anyway, don't worry people. I'm fine now. Just wanna focus on my studies now. :D
Btw, wish me luck for my presentation on Friday! :D

No comments: