Nov 26, 2009

Two sides of me

There are generally two sides of me.

The quiet, awkward, unfriendly and 'don't-talk-to-me' side. Some may even think i'm an arrogant because i may look very lansi. I'm like this with stangers or with friends i barely know. Maybe a lot of people are like that with strangers. I think people who barely know me will describe me as quiet, no-nonsense, and forgettable. The girl who does her own thing by herself and left as quickly as she came.

The other side of me, the real side is the talkative, sometimes crazy, friendly, wicked and playful side. This may sound odd for many but ask a few of my really really close friends, i think they'll say the same. I hope they will :) With the right person, i can talk for 5-6 hours straight. So far, i've found 3 person whom i can really talk to with no boundaries and limits.

It'll take me two years for the real side to show, on average. So, if i just knew you and i barely talk, that's because i'm putting on a shield. You haven't seen the real me yet. I was like that in form 6. Took me one and half year to get to know my classmates. Ironically, i got closer to them AFTER school was over, when we hang out late at nights at mamaks, or msn chat :)

So, if i'm quiet around you, don't worry, it's not that you're boring :P
Get to know me better and you'll see the other side...hehe...

2 comments:

Malicious said...

It's like the other side of the grass is always greener? And it takes 2 years to get there? I better start packing supplies, haha!

jy said...

haha...yup...2 whole years..

I'm doing you a favor, Garry. You won't have to worry about supply when 2012 strikes :P