Dec 29, 2009

2009

A few more days and there goes 2009. Looking back at my older posts, so much had happened this year.

2009 has been my most emotional year so far. Learned how to deal with my emotions and my needs. I finally knew what and who is right for me and rediscovered true friendship all over again. Sorry for the emotional rantings here but please allow me to be emotional for one last time in 2009.

Discover clubs and sad to say, i don't like it that much. Usually only go when i had problems plaguing me and just want to drink to forget it.

Found out my family is somewhat dysfunctional but which family is perfect? I'm blessed to have a family to begin with :) . What more with great sis, bros and parents. I love all 5 of you! :D

Moved out of home to cheras so it's nearer to uni and hated it. In that period of time, got so emotional, most probably due to loneliness.

Learned basic Japanese cos sis drag me along with her. But it was nice to know some basic greetings and all. Just hope i wont forget them all.

Moved home to another part of shah alam, lost my handphone AGAIN, got a new lappie, and best of all, met many new friends! I must admit, i'm somewhat an anti-social person but i'm trying hard to be more sociable now. :)

Fell for a loser and got hurt in the process. But i am feeling great now. I think i'm proud to say i've gotten over him completely, thanks to great friends like Eddy, Stephanie, JM and u people out there :)

Wokay, anyone wants to date me now? :P

4 comments:

Eddy said...

my name came before anyone... :)

Kang Yao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malicious said...

There are times, when the worst things that happen in life bring out the best in people. You definitely grew stronger and wiser from the emotional turmoil, so I'd say it looks like 2009 was in some ways a good year after all! =)

Happy New Year, Ai Wei!

jy said...

Eddy, Dont perasan ok. xP

Garry, thanks. You've been a great mentor for me this year! :D
Glad we met up, eh...lol...Happy new Year!